At Tender Gourmet Butcher MacQuarie, we stand behind our product quality, and we work hard to deliver exactly what you ordered in excellent condition on time.
In the rare instance that a mistake has been made or a product arrives in unsatisfactory condition, please call us within 24 hours on (02) 9889-4119. Fresh products must be kept refrigerated and in the original packaging.
Read on for the policy.
The Short Version
All our products come with guarantees that are covered by Australian Consumer Law. We do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection.
The Full Version
We advise our customers to select their items carefully as all the items in our online store are sold on a non-returnable basis unless defective.
Please check that all items you receive match your order. If you have received an incorrect item, do not open it. We do not accept any returns or provide refunds of items that have been opened, tampered with or not in their original condition.
- You are welcome to a refund or exchange where:
- the incorrect item(s) are delivered (provided the item(s) have not been opened or tampered with and are in re-saleable condition); or
- an item is faulty; or a fresh product is spoiled
- to any extent permitted by law
- Generally, no refund given, exchange offered or correspondence will be entered into for:
- Change of mind
- Products that have been opened or tampered with or are not in a resalable condition
- Incorrect orders made by the recipient
- Once 90 days has passed from shipping date with no contact from the buyer
- For fresh products, contact our store within 24 hours. Delays can mean the product will no longer be in a resalable condition.
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- Gift Certificates or Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Refund or replacement is at the sole discretion of Tender Gourmet Butcher MacQuarie.